Re: LF: Activity Sunday

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Activity Sunday
From: CHRISTOPHER OSBORN <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:46:13 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: [email protected]
It was almost certainly M0FMT on QRSS; he's near Hitchin, Herts.
He was active about 18 months ago and has dug out his old LF gear.
I believe he's been trying to access the LF reflector but has had some trouble.
73 Chris G3XIZ

Mike Dennison <[email protected]> wrote:
Quite a bit of activity heard this morning. A new station
M0LMT was beaconing in QRSS3 on 135.53kHz plus or
minus a bit of drift. He was about S6 and was giving his
locator as IO91UX which is not far from me.

Called DK7SU on CW but got no reply. Heard M0BMU and
others using PSK. Had part of a CW QSO with F6BWO but
local QRM forced me to close down.

Mike, G3XDV