Re: LF: Book on Fred Terman

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Book on Fred Terman
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:47:56 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Johan my"Radio Engineering" is a 3rd Edition 3rd impression dated 1954.
(Black cover) This is a British issue of the 3rd Edition dated 1947 and
published in London in 1951. It also says it was printed in the Netherlands
....really an international effort.
( Spotted and bought for me from a local 2nd hand book shop by the
"evangelist" G4GVW !!)
Cheers de Alan G3NYK