LF: xdw off on

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: xdw off on
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:11:33 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
wd2xdw was back on transmitting at 0100z Saturday, hi lo hi lo its off to the iono I go, with an spare electon I made, with a heavy proton Im slayed hi lo hi lo hi lo (it must be getting seasonal)

This was a two weekly check of the mechanical connection in the atu. The signal was intermittent from appx 2345 to 0100Z Sat - and connection one had got hot and has been remade (one side of the toroid secondary to loop feed thru connection).

Just pretend your working with 50 A connections on car batteries with a bit more umpphf and youll get the idea of the low Z connections needed on the loop! You need a torque wrench AND a multimeter....

Laurence 137.7752 137,7755ish dot 90 1Kw around 35A AEI
WD2XDW  KL1X
Cheers