Re: LF: DXing from Eu

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DXing from Eu
From: Lawrence Mayhead G3AQC <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:56:57 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]

Message date : Nov 01 2004, 06:05 AM
From : "McAlevey"
To : [email protected]
Copy to :
Subject : LF: DXing from Eu
Peter and others

while you are trying for TA DX this Winter, would it be possible to aim some
signals down this way as well? I had a look for DCF39 last night, the first
time for several months and it was continuously visible from 1300 to 1900z,
extremely strong at times with QRSS30 setting. I would suggest 1600 to 1800z
if anyone wants to try a long shot.

Mike ZL4OL

I will attempt DFCW on 135.922 using 240 sec elements  from 1600 to 1800 UTC  whenever I am available. Will try this evening althought this might be too late notice. 73 Laurie G3AQC

Whatever you Wanadoo