LF: Re: DXing from Eu

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: DXing from Eu
From: "Jay Rusgrove" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 06:12:59 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Mike

Always interested in receiving the EU stations. The year before last
CT1DRP and several G land stations ran "beacons" for a few weeks - which
were well received on this side of the pond. Condx varied considerably
from night to night - it worked out well being able to look over the
longer term. Might the EU guys consider doing this again?

Either qso or beacon operation - a number of us we'll be watching for
your signals. Loran line frequencies to avoid (courtesy W1TAG).

135918.197 5990 - Canadian West Coast
135918.675 9960 - Northeast U.S.
135919.056 5930 - Canadian East Coast
135919.732 5980 - Russian American
135919.732 8970 - Great Lakes
135920.523 9940 - Western U.S.
135920.916 9610 - South Central U.S.
135920.921 9990 - North Pacific
135921.053 7980 - Southeast U.S.
135921.596 7270 - Newfoundland East Coast
135922.799 8290 - North Central U.S.
135923.367 7960 - Gulf of Alaska
135923.695 9960 - Northeast U.S.
135925.307 8970 - Great Lakes