Re: LF: Colour DF Screen Grabber

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Colour DF Screen Grabber
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 03:15:49 EST
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus and the group,

Thanks for the flowers Markus - I guess your new DSL connection works now, and causes no harm to your LF reception.
I was not so lucky with the new antenna system here (at DF0WD), as I wanted to paint a "thanks"-msg in Hellschreiber on your screen. As far as I can tell, the local QRM has increased even futher (since I went QRT on LF 2 years ago), even an RX-loop near the TX-vertical does not help because of the coupling. I will have to disconnect the TX-wire while receiving. Hope to get the damn thing running soon...

Best regards, have a nice weekend,

Wolf DL4YHF.