LF: VO1NA / XDW 29-29 Oct

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: VO1NA / XDW 29-29 Oct
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:15:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
As others have done, I report good signals from VO1NA last night. The start was as early as 2100UTC, with a peak at 0600 and fade out at 0900, but traces until 1145!

Received XDW for the first time, though the lower tone was almost completely submerged in a noise line. Start was 0130, peak at 0500 when Laurence was briefly stronger than Joe, and fade out at 0640.

No report on XES who was just off my screen.

The full session can be viewed at:
http://www.apersonalguide.co.uk/lf/

Mike, G3XDV