LF: Re: <more> G3XIZ 579 at 1644z Thurs

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: <more> G3XIZ 579 at 1644z Thurs
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:02:51 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave, glad you enjoyed the activity. It just shows there are people there
if there is something to work. The big "Thank You" goes to the crew from the
Crawley Club who laboured on Friday to put a good aerial up and get the gear
in (and who also had to clear up after us on Sunday) and who provided a good
remote receiver, without which operation would not have been possible due to
the level of computer RFI and presumable dimmers. I hope with increasing
levels of interference in domestic areas, that in future these units will
not be given such a bad press by some of our friends..... If BPL comes along
they may be necessary on HF as well !!. Good effort Derek and gang !!

Cheers de Alan G3NYK