Re: LF: VO1NA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:15:48 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On 25 Oct 2004 at 13:25, Joe Craig wrote:

After trying to receive MB2HFC, I ran the beacon on QRSS10.
Many thanks to Hartmut, M0BMU, DF6NM and Mike for the reports.
Also thanks to Brian's grab, I saw traces of the QRSS10 and
what appeared to be XDW as well.
Will resume QRSS30 this evening.

Joe,

Tests at QRSS10 would be useful as a two-way contact may be easier to complete at this speed, provided conditions are good enough. It would help, though, if you would announce any change in speed in advance. My apologies if you did and I missed it.

Many thanks for providing the beacon transmissions.

73
Mike, G3XDV
http://apersonalguide.co.uk/lf