RE: LF: XDW into Germany

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: XDW into Germany
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 04:35:06 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
A good nite all around, apart from my pc locking up later in the night - I then tranmitted a single carrier for a while (!) - At least I know my new lpf take take it...

Reports from Wolff, Laurie g3aqc and via Brians ct1drps grabber last nite, and good signal reports into VE and Washington state. Still not "very good" conditions but delighted to get this loop into N/C Europe which is about 1-2dB down on the main lobe (probably). Best distance was appx 4836 miles/7823 Kms to Wolff last night.

Thanks for looking
LAurence KL1X/5
em26aq
http://myweb.cableone.net/flow