LF: xdw into CT1DRP

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: xdw into CT1DRP
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 05:57:49 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Brian sent me a nice clip of XDW's 120 sec elements ""CQ" into CT1 this morning " You first came in around 23:30utc on 21 for a short period but had faded out by 24:00. Your signal reappeared around 05:30 with best capture at 07:30 to fade out again about 09:00".

The distance is appx 7237Kms bearing 56 degT from OK - which is in the main lobe region of the loop here, Northern Eu is a dB or so down..

Its been a good couple of days with traces seen at Mike Zl4ol's qth on the South Island at 13,000Kms. Brian also reports sigs from Joe but hes seen stronger.

The weather in Oklahoma (!) is due to get real bad here with strong storms due - Ill make no apologies for turning off the tx and shorting the loop out..

Ill shove the clip on my web site later - thanks Brian and others for the reports. Hope the rsgb station does well over the weekend -

Daytime skywave/ground data collection from a number of grabbers over 700 mile paths continue.

Laurence
wd2xdw
http://myweb.cableone.net/flow
em26aq