Re: LF: VO1NA "O" in UK

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA "O" in UK
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 05:07:19 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
In a message dated 21/10/2004 22:27:41 GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Hi all conditions to me look fair tonight, I switched on at 2200z and almost
immediately picked up a good strong QRSS30 signal from Joe VO1NA 137.777.

I guess the minor geomag. storm hasn't had time to affect things yet.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]

Hope your Rabbit's Paw will look favourably on Saturday night for the HFC sked with Joe from 22.30UTC.

Joe will TX on 137.777
we will be on 135.992

Hope others will call us over the weekend. Always nice to show a QSO in progress and to turn the key over to someone who has never seen 136kHz in action before.

73

David