LF: Re: Re: EA1PX

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: EA1PX
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:44:59 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jose there is a 30sec DFCW signal a few Hz HF of your frequency. You have
a nice signal here despite my strong local noise....definitely "O" I have
just sent a capture to Brian who was interested in how it compared with his
capture in Porto. Nice work for a particularly difficult location.

regards
Alan G3NYK