LF: RE: [LW] Oct 6-7

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: [LW] Oct 6-7
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:19:08 -0800
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
XDW is off air (!) Im presuming from remote dianogstics (....!) that my computer has locked and the keyer has ceased.

Im in NM at the moment (facing a lot of nasty storms again after having to drive thru one that lasted 120 miles until 0330 MST this morning) - so XDW will be off till either I find the tx a "charrd" mess or reboot the maching.

Laurence in Carlsbad