LF: HFC2004 & the Nevada Cup

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: HFC2004 & the Nevada Cup
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:05:59 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Posted on behalf of John, who is having access problems. Alan G3NYK
---------
All, a reminder that once again the RSGB HF & IOTA Convention is being held
"down south" after its foray into the northern parts last year.  If you
haven't seen the programme, take a look at the website
http://www.rsgb-hfc.org.uk, where there are links to details about the
programme.  You will see that as was normal over many years, when the
convention was run in the Windsor area, there will be a significant LF
presence on the programme as well as a demo station and stand in the
exhibition area.  I hope that we will see many of the UK LFers, as well as
some of the overseas ones at the event.

Grateful, too if those amongst the LF community would give thought to the
Nevada Cup, see http://www.rsgb-spectrumforum.org.uk/Nevadacup.htm, as the
nomination date for this year's award is next Monday (20th Sept).  This is a
highly prized award as a new cup is generously sponsored each year by Nevada
Communications.  Nominations please to me by e-mail- NOT the reflector!

John, G3WKL
[email protected]