LF: Re: activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: activity
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 23:05:40 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF Group,

Things seem to be picking up a bit on LF, with the summertime QRN tailing
off a bit - today was quite quiet, with several stations QRV; I worked
G3YXM, G3AQC, F6BWO, DJ1RL in CW, and also DK7FC/P - Stefan was a good 569
signal here, but said he was experiencing bad receiving conditions, so my
signals were being received by DL3FDO and relayed to DK7FC/P via 2m. Stefan
says he will be QRV again in 2 weeks, hopefully with better RX antenna. I
also heard G3XDV sending QRSS, plus another unidentified station sending
"TEST" in DFCW. Later on, I worked G4WGT in QRSS3, followed by OH5UFO,
starting with QRSS and finishing in CW.

I had good copy of VO1NA on Friday night about 0000utc, but pressed the
wrong button on the PC and didn't record any images. Saturday night was very
poor, with a great deal of QRN wiping out everything. Tonight seems to be
better though.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU