LF: TIL, dcf39 et al

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: TIL, dcf39 et al
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 04:35:53 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Better conditions overnite 9/10th with clearly audible strength signals from dcf39 at around 7900 Kms, hope this continues to hold for the weekends tests.

Scotts Ve7tils' TIL dot 60 @ 2600Kms coming thru again for a very short (1.5 cycles of call) around 5am local here in Oklahoma which is great to see.

I didnt hear the rtty from cfh last nite, and nothing seen from the NE States/NA stations. Erics' DFCW XFX continues to be CW audible here for most of the day.

My main bulding breaker box is being replaced today as it was "getting a little hot" so the Hifer/LF captures will be off for while - better that than come home to a real fire..

XDW beacon is uncovered, sitting on the bench, and the FETS are looking pensive.

Laurence em26aq
Bartlesville ok
ts870s tuned 300ft circum loop E/W
http://myweb.cableone.net/fllow