Re: LF: Re:QRSS origin

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re:QRSS origin
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:27:34 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hans-Albrecht Haffa wrote:

To add my comment: NVLLI PARVVS EST CENSVS CVI MAGNVS ANIMVS EST... SI TACVISSES PHILOSOPHVS MANSISSES.

Hans,
congratulations ! You are one of the few who still maintain the original Latin lexycon, where the letters "U" and "V" weren't represented with different glyphs, but shared a common one.

Coming to the meaning, should I interpret that your citation of Boethius as a criticism ?

73  Alberto  I2PHD