LF: Re: G9AED (was 137 khz acty)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: G9AED (was 137 khz acty)
From: "John Rabson" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:09:40 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
They previously used it from the Crystal Palace tx in London.

John G3PAI

On 16/08/2004 at 18:39 Gary - G4WGT wrote:

Hi LF Group,

My memories of G9+++ call signs were the ones allocated to companies
operating in broadcast television ie. Belling & Lee had the call sign G9AED
when carring out live testing of the Band 3 television installation for
commercial television on Winter Hill (north west UK), I worked in domestic
TV & radio in those days. I also have a QSL card to prove it. HI HI.

Regards

Gary - G4WGT.