Re: LF: Re: Re: HOT AIR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: HOT AIR
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 18:26:14 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal

Be interested in your results obtaining balloon clearance from local ATC particularly as 3nyk and self are located where we are:- more or less on Suffolk coast. Particular prob. here is big yellow rescue food processor flies almost directly over both QTH's using local landmarks (inc my village church tower only 200 metres away)!

Also flyboys from Wattisham (AAC) play wargames in camo food processors sometimes accompanied by even bigger Airfix kits.

The better part of valour tends towards keeping one's gas in the cylinder lest one's balloon tends to inflate one's ..........................!

G4gvw