LF: <more> G3YXM...I see ya!

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: <more> G3YXM...I see ya!
From: "G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 21:23:28 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi, Dave.
Yours was the first-ever amateur signal that I've heard on 136, in 3 weeks
of listening! The trouble I had was knowing when and where to listen. You
presented a rock-crushing signal...30db above noise here. I wonder what
power you were running.
There were a couple of other transmissions today around 136.500, but they
were too weak for me to resolve.
I don't have any TX capability at the moment, but I hope to have rigged up
something in a couple of weeks. Receive capability is CW/QRSS/ARGO/Spectran,
listening most evenings/week-ends, rx-only skeds if desired on request also.
73
Dave, G3WCB IO91RM (near Slough/Windsor)