Re: LF: Re: Where is everyone ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Where is everyone ?
From: "captbrian" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 06:54:12 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
0640 and just finished putting old valve 'scope in car and hurt back so took a rest at keyboard before lifting FT101 into boot ..and there was your message in faultless German.

Kom you to Vimborne today -voor der  Luftextralfuelputtink rally / great bargains in used ham equipment. and in terms of licence dates you are younger than me . Ve haf vays of makink you buy stuffe

dont you hate the confusing g3gv in morse..it wastes hours of misheards in contests at which I only dabble lightly and on fone / in my caes/  I have 5 successive "eee" sounds