LF: Pictures please

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Pictures please
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:54:18 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
I have asked a few questions recently on the reflector and have received some good responses. Thank you.
The reason is I am writing a book to be called LF Today, a
guide to the 136kHz band. It is nearly finished, but I need
some good pictures for the cover. I am interested in fairly
high-definition pictures (better than the 72DPI pics that are
on the web) of LF shacks, interesting spectrograms, loading
coils and equipment such as transmitters, converters and
test gear.
Ideally, please send me a low res image as an e-mail
attachment to: [email protected],com, with an
indication of the file size of the hi-res image. If the picture
will be used, I will ask for a high resolution image or
photograph.
Alternatively, send a real photograph to me at:
Mike Dennison, G3XDV
10 Corn Mead
Welwyn Garden City
Herts