LF: Re: Web site

Subject: LF: Re: Web site
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:27:25 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Many thanks to all who sent a report.
It looks like there is a general consensus that the new site is faster,
so I will do the switch probably during this week, after having finished
setting it up. As Stewart pointed out, there are still links to qsl.net that
must be changed, and that content moved to the new server.

But I have to make a public confession here, hoping that the owners
of the new server are not reading this list, which seems unlikely.
The new server is a server that offers free space, at the price of placing
some advertising on your pages. I found a way to defeat this....
You should have seen the new pages free of any banners or advertising.
What I ask you is to alert me if suddenly this is no more true. That would
mean that they discovered my trick... in such a case I would have
to put into operation "Plan B", but let's hope it won't be necessary  :-)

TNX es 73  Alberto  I2PHD