LF: RE: Joining group

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Joining group
From: "WE0H" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 06:14:59 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Here is what I got on 3-14-2004.

you can send mail to <[email protected]> with the following

   unsubscribe rsgb_lf_group

or from another account, besides [email protected]:

   unsubscribe rsgb_lf_group [email protected]

list itself) send email to <[email protected]> .
to contact a human.

#### No info available for rsgb_lf_group.

73's,

Mike
WE0H
WD2XGI