Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: UNESCO declares SAQ as a World Heritage

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: UNESCO declares SAQ as a World Heritage
From: "M. J. Powell" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 22:42:31 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
In message <[email protected]>, captbrian <[email protected]> writes
I've checked back and your time of posting is certainly 2 July so no blame
attaches to you Johan it simply spent 48 hours getting out of the reflector
!  I visited a radio astronomy observatory last year and when I said " but
the speed of light is constant" a very brainy young man  half my age said
"yes but it might not always have been !!!"  which left me almost in tears
;-((....
See article in New Scientist!

Mike
--