Re: LF: RE: RE: G3ldo's noise (Internasjonal)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: RE: G3ldo's noise (Internasjonal)
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 17:48:35 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
Touche, Alberto!

The probem is (as my pal G3nyk often reminds me) is the misconception of what is referred to as "common mode" transmission of unwanted products (and sometimes "stray" wanted ones as well)!
EMC is an area in which it is still possible to surmise that "radio" is a black art in the sense that one man's solution is another man's experiment and another man's life's work.
Would that we were all gifted with "second sight". My own exp[eriences over the years tend toward the theory that much is instinctive and that if it works the investment in time as to cause and effect is academic due to the pressures of time plotted against the scale of the next problem!