RE: LF: DCF39

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: DCF39
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:09:34 -0800
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Mike - Our QRN levels in Oklahoma are high but the residual absorbtion overnight is now strong. Ive not seem DCF39 since March. Im still working on the equipment for Fiji in Late June but all is looking well for a reasonable receiving system. Id better check the quartz hill site to see when the next lf tests are.

Laurence Kl1X