Re: LF: Re: VO1NA Schedule

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: VO1NA Schedule
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 13:21:19 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Ive just been running some stats for the forthcoming trip to Fiji (appx RH91EU) 18 deg 08 mins S 178 deg 20 mins E.

It doesnt look good for July for Western Europe. Avg darkness is from 0629-1729Z and I dont see any paths - sorry.

I have a small gray line to Eastern Europe (just) around 1841Z, and maybe just to CT1 at 0538Z - but these are really pushing it.

North America looks a lot better of course and we just about have a path to Vo1 at 13,000Kms and to Oklahoma at 10,700Kms or so.

East coast US openings are from Fiji darkness around 0630-0750Z

ZL Wellington is 2600Kms away and should be ok -

I dont know if Bob and all in ZL are still picking up Dcf39 but its all but dissapeared overnight here in Oklahoma now.

Looking forward to seeing some US, ZL and possibly UA signals!

Cheers

Laurence Kl1X/5

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb&pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/