Re: LF: VO1NA in 5WPM

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA in 5WPM
From: Joe Craig <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 23:30:34 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Sorry Hartmut, and those who have been trying to email me.
There seems to be a problem with the email here and so it looks
as if amateur LF is more reliable than computer communications.

I'm astounded that you could actually hear my signals. Congratulations!
It's even more impressive considering how close you are to DCF39.

73 and thanks again.

Joe VO1NA