LF: Re: W & G PS-3 on eBay

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: W & G PS-3 on eBay
From: "Walter Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:26:09 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hallo, Alan and All,
     you can order the manual for SPM-3 from
Rainer Förtig, Rieslingstrasse 20, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Fone  (in Germany) 06251 / 93120, Fax 06251 / 931293
He is also in the internet
I got a copy in february for EURO 19.79
The SPM-3 needs 18V DC, 55mA only. I put 2 sockets ( red and blue ) into the
case and connected it to the 18V- pins. So I can supply the SPM-3 from a
small outside battery pack. Markus, DF6NM, has the same.
73   Walter   DJ2LF