LF: Re: Re: WD2XES 137.7788

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: WD2XES 137.7788
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:09:57 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Mal,

Are u running xes every night or just the odd time. I have been away for a
while but back agn and will listen when possible if u are on.
What type of tx antenna are u using.

Just odd times at this point, but I do post them here. Assuming that the
ionosphere continues to settle down, I may run it again in a couple of days.
The antenna is is a vertical loop with 100 watts or so, representing quite a
challenge for TA. The terms of the experimental license do not allow for
Amateur QSO's, so this is a one-way proposition.

John Andrews, W1TAG