Re: LF: Spectran v2

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Spectran v2
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:16:47 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Walter,

  that should not happen.... what is the speed of your CPU ?
There should not  be any need to stop it first, the program does it
for you. Probably it then restart the sound engine too soon... will check that.

73  Alberto  I2PHD
-------------------------------

Walter Blanchard wrote:

Yes, OK on my three different soundcards (not all in the same cptr!)
On v1 if I changed the sampling rate and/or resolution while it was running
it didn't seem to mind and kept on running.
On this one it hangs up and says "Error during out_buffers prepare"
and that's it so I have re-load.
Yes, I know it's my ham-fistedness!!!! I shall just have to learn to "stop"
it first.

Walter G3JKV.