Re: LF: Spectran Version 2

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Spectran Version 2
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:11:31 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Uwe,

 thanks for the report. No, I haven't an Audigy on my PC. I have two sound
adapters. One is the mainboard chipset, the NVIDIA Nforce Audio, and the
other one is the Terratec Aureon Sky sound card. This combo is quite useful
e.g. to have Spectran (or any other program) filter the audio, which is then rerouted
to the line input of the other card, to be processed with another program,
e.g. a PSK31 or RTTY decoder.

73  Alberto  I2PHD

jannsen wrote:

Hi Alberto,

fine software! big step forward. thank you. it is ok with the new SB Audigy 2ZS (guess you use it too).

best regards
Uwe/dj8wx