RE: LF: Re: QRV Tonight - G3YKB, VO1NA, WD2XES

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Re: QRV Tonight - G3YKB, VO1NA, WD2XES
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:40:32 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
these shots are fantastic.

My long wire plus Rx/computer system only produces that s/n on UK signals.
Yesterday I built a 20 turn 7 foot sided loop to see how that performed. It was about 10dB lower than the longwire. Xatlantic sigals [vo1na] were on
or just above the noise floor and at no stage did a "letter" appear.
James can we have a quick reminder of the set up you used last night.

thanks peter G8AFN