LF: Re: Experiment

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Experiment
From: "DE BONDT WERNER" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:09:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Finally something interesting on the LF reflector .
Mal ! sometimes I dont like you,but now I do !!!
It all started so nice , and then there was QRSS .
Even my slow normal CW is faster than QRSS and
You hear a friend instiad of a computer.
I wrkd over 200 differend stations two years ago ,
and only a fw are left , so I like to hear this om's agn.
with the nice expressions on the key.

best 73 on6nd Werner