Re: LF: Re: TA.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: TA.
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 09:11:22 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Have just checked my record and Joe was perhaps an optimistic M
between 06:00 and 07:30utc.

73, Brian, CT1DRP

At 08:43 09/02/2004, you wrote:

> Peter,
> Got you on both frequencies.  Good copy.
> I replied on 137.777 but guess the antenna is still too low.
> Joe

In spite of your reduced erp I got a complete call on the Argo grab between
0330 and 0400.
Woke up early and put the transmitter on for half an hour at 0530.
Saw it was being received by Dex so transmitted an extra L at QRSS60 for
good measure but I think the signal was fading by then.
Saw OH0ULO on QRSS3 during yesterday evening. Tried to respond but link
between computer and transmitter had failed. Repared with a transistor from
scrap electronic shower control unit. By the time I was back on the air the
OH0 had faded.

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO