LF: Re: 162 and 177 kHz BC in NC

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 162 and 177 kHz BC in NC
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:43:55 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Dex, yes its be quiet geomagnetically for some days now, and the DCF39
plot at Steve W3EEE site showed good levels last night but there was a lot
of deep fading. NOAA predictions suggest present conditions should persist
for at least another two or three days. I note that Joe got a listener
report from Germany as well.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]