Re: Re: LF: Where to get TC44... and MUR1660??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re: LF: Where to get TC44... and MUR1660??
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:04:31 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Well, not quite so, I could do such things before because I work for Norwegian Telecomm and the companies knew that I was a potential customer for buying items for work, it doesn't apply for anybody else, but it is true that many are not aware of the possibilities they have as design engineers in a factory

73, Jan-Martin

---
J M Nöding, LA8AK
Telefon QRL  0047-380-52660, 9077-7126 (QTH: 0047-380-87178)