LF: RE: SDRadio Version 0.93 available

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: SDRadio Version 0.93 available
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:00:37 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Alberto, LF Group,

Looking at sound cards, I see that external USB modules claiming rather
good specifications seem to be coming available quite cheaply. Is it
possible to use these USB soundcards with SDRadio and the other DSP
programs? Having the sound card in a module external from the PC is
attractive because it should be easier to isolate the audio input from
the generally noisy things going on inside the PC case - I find that
electrical noise from the PC seems  to be the limiting factor on SNR
with the sound card I use at the moment.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU