LF: Re: LF 2xTA

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LF 2xTA
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:41:31 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Joe

Thanks Peter, G3LDO for pointing out that I left out the my TX mode.
I'll be running QRSS CW dot 20 and watching dot 60 to start. If
condx are OK will try dot 20 RX.  It takes just under half an hour
to send "VO1NA K"  at dot 20.  After this I'll RX for half an hour.

Argo ideally should be set approximately for the dot length expected. If set
at dot 30 it should be able to read dot 20 and even dot 60 with some loss in
sigs/noise. It would also give a window, centred on 135.22 of 135.919 to
135.925, which might be useful. You might have a lot of customers after your
announcement. Even if you don't make a T/A QSO it would be interesting to
see how many signals you see.

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO