Re: LF: 300W-TX-G0MRF

To: "LF_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 300W-TX-G0MRF
From: "Eric KD5UWL" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:59:19 -0600 (CST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
I don't know if I can help you or not -- but I believe he changed the type to 3C90 as the 85 is very hard to find now.

Eric

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, dj9dw wrote:

Hello group,
as I can't get in contact with David, G0MRF, I want to spread out my problem
here.
The TX works fine except the outputtransformer T2. There is heavy ringing at
abt 1 MHz. Now I figured, the inductance seems to be abt 300uH from drain to
drain. That shure is far too much.
Could it be that David has changed the toroid - type to one with higher u so
that 10 turns primary has to be reduced?
Your help is very welcom, I am stuck.

Regards, dj9dw, Peter.