Re: LF: T2-ringing

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: T2-ringing
From: "dj9dw" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:01:50 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
the choke is the only device, that I did not change. All the other methods
were tried and invain. However, I did not dare connecting D to S for the
reasons, you mentioned. I even thought of the PSU, which is stabilized by 5
times 3055. Is that cazy? That's what a problem can make out of me, hi.
Running on 32Volts by 8 Amps - still ringing. If I aproximate a t37-core to
T2, frequency decreases...shure. C-R-combination on drain makes heat, only.
50 Ohm dirct at T2 still ringing. LPF was hooked on network: PERFECT!. Will
try the coke one of these days.
Tks so far es 73, Peter, dj9dw.