Re: LF: 183 kHz BC Q5 in NC at sunset!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 183 kHz BC Q5 in NC at sunset!
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:41:00 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
John.

Thanks for those, quite unambiguous, and my frequency calibration seems to
agree with yours!
There was someone on 922 at midnight but they went off and I didn't see
anything from this side overnight in the gaps in my transmission.
At that power level the TX is in no danger of meltdown so I can put it on
any night that people are listening (looking?).
Given that one of the big guns would probably have 15dB advantage on that
signal it might be worth monitoring reception until a peak is seen then
trying a CW call? Means staying up all night though!

73
Dave
G3YXM.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>