LF: Propagation update

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Propagation update
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:20:02 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, CFH was active again last night and to my relief showed quite good
levelsbetween 2400z and 0600z, peaking 39dBuV. The signal did not disappear
from my screen until about 1100z this morning.  There was no deep fading but
a lot of shallow rapid fading so I believe the recovery is not yet complete.
However it looks as though there should be some good night-time conditions
for the activty this weekend. Although there was a low level (C-Class flare)
this morning NOAA SEC predicts a quiet few days.

Good Luck
Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]