Re: LF: QH

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QH
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:28:10 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 12/26/03 11:52:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

Anchorage -5F (who needs cryo preamp cooling?)

Congratulations on the reception of ZL6QH!

As for the cryo cooling, you do have us beat down here south of Atlanta--but not by nearly as much as I would prefer. The Weather Channel called for high temperatures in the 50F range today, so I was preparing to abandon radio or Web pursuits, and exercise the Triumphs instead. But as of noon, we still haven't gotten above freezing in the Sunny South! "Hotlanta" my--er, word.

John D