LF: Re: xdw

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: xdw
From: "Lawrence Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 09:37:09 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 1:01 AM
Subject: LF: xdw

Just Back home in Alaksa  after spending an upplaned overnighter in Utah.
stables. It will take me all of tmw to dig out to get to it. - beacon off
till then. DCF39 sitting at S9+10 at 0100Z 26th.

Listening 137,772-137,7745 and 137,7765-137,781 dot 30 till I sort out
things. very good Eu but no sign of CFH at the moment.

Laurence KL1X -

Welcome back home_glad you managed to open presents on right day. Sorry we
did'nt see you but do understand how busy you both were.
Conditions best for some time so transmitted last night also around our
sunset.. Will look again for you when you have sorted out damage. Would very
much like to achieve both send and recieveHi !.All the best for 2004 and
hope to hear you when you get the Decca going. 73
Expand your wine savvy - and get some great new recipes - at MSN Wine.
http://wine.msn.com