LF: DCF39 at dot 60 138.83Khz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: DCF39 at dot 60 138.83Khz
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 15:58:53 -0900
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hmmm Im trying still to find out where these little "DCF" signatures are coming from that seem to coincide with max strength of DCF39.

I pick up signatures on 137,7748 and 137,779 appx that have all the marks of being an "image" of DCF39 - if you were to ask me how much weaker these are I would say around 60dbsomethings.

Viewing DCF39 in Europe on dot60 probably produces a very wide "ringing" argo signature....? I see something that is around 0.15Hz noisy ghost, whilst DCF39 is "ringing" up to 3Hz in width (if you see what I mean)

Now the DCF signal here is much weaker than in Europe, and if it is something from or by DCF39 I would have thought Eu receivers would be picking it up....Ive tried other sound cards, receivers and even antennae and the apparition is still visible and its strength closely follows DCF39 strength.

Im nearly losing sleep over what this could be...I still think the signals are real but where from. Ive eliminated Loran from my thoughts.

If Im boring you in my quest, Im sorry!

Laurence KL1X sluething.....
http://www.kl1x.com

Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at MSN Shopping. And check out the beauty products! http://shopping.msn.com