LF: Re: TA beaconing

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: TA beaconing
From: "Jay Rusgrove" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:24:23 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Marcus and LF group

Please let us (on this side of the pond) know when you'll be running in beacon mode. Our attention here is often divided between the various stateside beacons, Laurence of Alaska, and EU. If we know you're transmitting, you're apt to have more stations looking.

Mal...if you would fire up your LF transmitter and show us your bodacious signal you might get a few takers on the cross band qso.

Jay Rusgrove, W1VD