LF: TNX

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: TNX
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:48:27 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All
Thanks for the many replies regarding my query about Windows XP. It seems all the useful progs run FB. I remember a  comment a while back on the reflector about some problems when writing progs for machines using XP. It was not as user friendly as Win 95 or 98.
Thanks again and the SPAM is getting worse it would be easy to miss a genuine message amongst the total rubbish that is now swamping the network. If something cannot be done to eliminate SPAM most will get fed up and forget about email. The networks now must be shifting 90% rubbish mail that no one wants, not very cost effective for all concerned.
73 de Mal/G3KEV